irmavep-blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's not easy

These days I find it very hard being the positive person I usually am around colleagues. There's so much negativity surrounding me, and motivating the others are really difficult. This makes me sad, because I look at myself as a happy person and one that likes to laugh a lot. This constant struggle trying not to loose control, always saying that this negative situation will turn to the better, is not easy. When will there come a time when other people tell me not to worry? When will other people give me some motivation? I don't know. But one thing I do know: I will always try very hard to be happy inside. No matter what! 

Book Tip: Handling the Undead (John Ajvide Lindqvist) - Norwegian title: Håndtering av udøde.

1 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Batcheeba said...

Så bra st du skriver om disse følelsene, Karine. Det er ikke bra å tilbringe timesvis hver dag i et miljø som påvirker personligheten. Har samme greia på jobben. Mitt lille råd i det hele er prøv å gjøre din egen greie. Distanser deg litt om det er mulig. Gleder meg til å treffe deg på fredag. Da kan du legge alle bekymringer vekk i noen timer. Da kan du le og smile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home